måndag 22 augusti 2011

A terrible nightmare

It was hard to get sleeping tonight, I was nervous to not wake up when I had to.
When I sleept a hour or a bit more, I woke up of a terrible dream!
I dreamed that D call me up, and had a upset and accusatory voice, and asked me of things that I should have done i my life, and thats was terrible things. For real, my life hasnt been a rosegarden, more like a dark and scary forest with small sunlit glades. I have don the best I could for most, but a very traumatized person arent doning everything very well all the time. So didnt I. But in the dream D accused me for very bad things, and he had evidence for it, in the form of letters to the daily newspaper.
He showed me the newspaper, which was full of confessions from me.
But I knew that I havent either done it or written it.
But he said:"Look , its your words, and your name-sign."
He didnt belive me, and I was thinking if it would be the best thing to say that I have done all that terrible, than be seen like a liar.
I woke up, sweaty, sad and scared.
And the feeling have not really left me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar