måndag 22 augusti 2011

Another nightmare

It is night. i woked up, because of another nightmare, this time about a man that I not will call for another than a offender. Does not remeber what is was about. I was more sweaty than last night, bit I havent done some about it. D had sent me sms., and it remembered me of all the problem again. I have to realize something. Feel a small headache of all crying.

I have tryed to do better anyway. Have made a list of good and regular eating, and I have walked very much. Tomorrow I will go to the forrest and eat my breakfast if the sun dont shine.
Talked an meet my psychiatrist today, and he hasnt heard about anyone but me who are seeing pictures and films inside my eyelids when I close my eyes, or trying to sleep.
Its time to take a try agin, by the way.

1 kommentar:

  1. It's night. I woke up, because of another nightmare, this time about a man that I won't see other than an offender. Doesn't remember what is was about. I was more sweaty than last night, but I haven't done anything about it. D had sent me sms, and they remembered me of all the problem again. I have to realize something. Feel a small headache of all crying.

    I have tried to do better anyway. Have made a list of good and regular eating, and I've walked a lot. Tomorrow I'll go to the forest to eat my breakfast if the sun doesn't shine.

    Talked with my psychiatrist whom I met today, and he hadn't heard about anyone but me who are seeing pictures and films inside my eyelids when I close my eyes, or when I try to sleep.

    It's time to take a try again, by the way.

    SvaraRadera