söndag 21 augusti 2011

New year

New year for me, is not the new year day first january. A new year for me, is when school is starting. So, the new year for me, is starting tomorrow.
New year, new blog, this time all in English, beacuse I need to train my english as much as I could.
my ordinary language is swedish, and I live my life in sweden. Im a very near thirtytwo-year old female person. Not a woman, more an "old girl", and thats why im not become very well with other people. An inpact of learn things that humans not need to learn. Have a sort of Ptsd-problem, but I try to get over it, and find a good life anyway.

I am loving a person, D, and he is living about 350 kilometers from my home. He is the most important person in my life, expect from my kids.
I have three kids, all boys. Three cats, and three turtles.

I live in a 120 square house, which is built something around 1930, and its a allmost typical house for those years. The only bathroom is for example on the second floor, and the basement is build after the house.
I am study for beeing a "under-nurse", hopfully to final that for this christmas.
Other intrests are: playing trumpet, by my self and in an orhestra, the nature and natures fenomens, animals, good and nice music, history ... and more. I will write more about it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar